Learn Java Programming From Line by Line Explanations. And Get Certificate of Completion & Full Source Codes
Do you want to learn Java programming language?
Are you looking for a high-quality JAVA COURSE that explains every code line-by-line?
And do you want answers for your Java questions in 24-hours?
You’re in the right place! This Java course is different.
Really different because it’s designed and prepared for your success:
- Every line of code is described step-by-step in each video.
- The subject is told in a clear and simple way.
- Step By Step Java Programming Complete Course has 1280 x 720 HD quality videos with zoom-in/zoom-out, sketch motions, animations and subtitles!! (Our new course videos will be 1920 x 1080 Full HD)
- We worked with 28-year-experienced voice over professional to dub our videos in his professional recording studio (It’s very important for us to be understandable for you)
- When you buy this Java course, you will get all of the source codes that’s developed in training videos!!!
- Although the videos start from scratch and contain every detail needed, each video is 5 minutes long in average.
- We use Eclipse IDE while coding,
- You can use the videos not only for learning, but also as a reference guide at any time you need.
- Step By Step Java Programming Complete Course is prepared for you to solve frequently encountered problems without losing any time.
- This course is different, because it is important for us to be available every time you need support in your learning experience with our course. You can e-mail us for any questions or comments on the course subject, we will reply you quickly.
We designed this course for you to learn Java programming language.
(If you think that this course does not worth any cents you give, you can get your money back in 30 days!)
>> Don’t forget that all of our students have access to AKINCI Training’s Premium Support, meaning you can get clear responses to your comments, suggestions or questions within 24 hours!
What are the requirements?
NOTHING TO KNOW!!
If you want to take this course, you don’t need to know anything about programming, you don’t need to have any experience on programming. This course starts from the point of explaining “what is language?“, and “what is programming language?“. We tried to explain every topic starting from a complete beginner’s level.
And also continued to final sections for advanced topics like:
- Java generics and annotations,
- Dynamic binding,
- Overriding extended parent class methods using inheritance,
- Calling a constructor from an another constructor,
- Removing duplicates in ArrayList.
and so on.
You don’t need to buy any other videos, documents or any other thing. It’s enough for you to have a computer to write your own codes. You can find everything else in this course 🙂
Step By Step Java Programming Complete Course contains:
- Totally about more than 190 HD training videos,
- More than 50 downloadable documents
- More than 20 quizzes
- More than 20 “Do it yourself exercises”
- Special discount coupons for our future courses
- Full source code archieve
- High-quality training support(Average reply time is 5 hours)
What is the target audience?
Everyone who wants to learn the Java programming language
What you will be able to do after completing this course?
- You’ll be able to write your own Java programs
- You’ll get verifiable completion certificate
- You’ll have really good programming background. When you need to learn something new, your background is very important to learn it easily and quickly. This course is one of the best way to get a strong background quickly.
- When you complete this course, you’ll know everything you need to continue our course set that contains advanced courses about design patterns, J2EE(Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition), JFC (Java Foundation Classes),.. etc
JOIN THE CLASS AND START LEARNING TODAY TO EARN MUCH MORE IN THE FUTURE!
What you will learn in our course?
SECTION 1 : Introduction to the Course
SECTION 2 : Introduction To Java (With Brief Slides)
SECTION 3 : Downloads & Settings
SECTION 4 : Using Eclipse IDE – Part 1
SECTION 5 : Writing Your First Java Program : “I’m in Java world!!”
SECTION 6 : Using Eclipse IDE – Part 2
SECTION 7 : BONUS SECTION : Using Java Message Dialogs : JOptionPane
SECTION 8 : Data Types & Variables
SECTION 9 : Arithmetic Operations With Math Class
SECTION 10 : Operators
SECTION 11 : Methods
SECTION 12 : Control Statements – Part 1 : Decision-Making Statements
SECTION 13 : Control Statements – Part 2 : Looping Statements
SECTION 14 : Arrays
SECTION 15 : ArrayLists
SECTION 16 : Strings
SECTION 17 : Classes
SECTION 18 : Object Oriented Programming(OOP)
SECTION 19 : Object Oriented Programming – Encapsulation
SECTION 20 : Object Oriented Programming – Polymorphism
SECTION 21 : Object Oriented Programming – Inheritance
SECTION 22 : Working On Date And Time
SECTION 23 : Random & Secure Random Numbers
SECTION 24 : Using Comments In Java
SECTION 25 : Java Annotations
SECTION 26 : Java Generics
SECTION 27 : DOCUMENTS
SECTION 28 : SPECIAL GIFT
If you need help about our courses please contact with our premium support via email.
We wish our lectures will be helpful to you and your career.
Good luck, and have fun coding!! 🙂
What are the requirements?
- You don’t need to download any software or document before starting. We are explaining all downloading, and installing processes step by step. And also we are giving you some documents you will need during this course,
What am I going to get from this course?
- Develop Java applications
- Have a really good programming background.
- Have enough knowledge about Java technologies and terms
- Know everything you need to continue our course set that contains advanced courses about design patterns, Java web applications, J2EE(Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition), JFC (Java Foundation Classes),.. etc
- Get verifiable completion certificate
Who is the target audience?
- This Java course designed for the people who want to learn Java programming language. This course starts from the complete beginner-level topics(like “what is programming language”), and continues to advanced topics(Java Annotations, Java Generics and rarely known some other topics)
- If you want to learn developing web applications, this course is probably not for you. But you need to know that, before developing web applications, you need to know the topics in this course very well. Because this course provides you the programming background to learn developing web applications.
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]