Your Complete Guide to Developing RESTful Web Services (JAX-RS 2.1) on the Next Generation Java EE Platform
Are you a Java developer? Do you need a modern, next generation, powerful, open platform to develop the next big thing the world has to see? Do you need to build RESTful web services as fast as possible? Do you want to spend time fleshing out your business ideas instead of fighting your framework? If you answered yes to any of the above questions, I have good news for you!
Java EE Bootcamp – Mastering RESTful Web Services (JAX-RS) is your complete guide to the Java EE platform in general and developing modern RESTful web services in particular. This course is designed to equip you with the critical knowledge you need to master the Java EE API for creating RESTful web services.
You will learn both the theory and practice of the JAX-RS API and come away with deep understanding of how to craft great web services with Java EE. You will also be trained in using the very detailed Java EE documentation available at your disposal to further deepen your knowledge of Java EE.
Java EE Bootcamp – Mastering RESTful Web Services (JAX-RS) is not just about building RESTful web services with Java EE APIs, it is also about teaching you what Java EE really is. You will come away with in depth knowledge on
- How to build modern RESTful web services with the Java API for RESTful Web Services
- Deeper insights into the Java EE API documentation
- What Java EE really is
- What the Java Community Process (JCP) is and what it does
- What a Java Specification Request (JSR) is
- How Java EE is evolved
- How you can contribute to Java EE
- What the latest is on Java EE 8
- How to keep abreast of Java EE 8 development and much much more
This course is also packed with quizzes and assignments to help reinforce what you learn. As a student, you are also encouraged to be active by asking questions and helping to answer questions from your fellow students.
Java EE Bootcamp – Mastering RESTful Web Services (JAX-RS) is uniquely designed with you the student in mind, aimed at taking you from 0-1 developing RESTful Web Services as fast as possible. The goal is to get you to productivity in the shortest possible time while still sharing valuable good software development principles and practices with you.
So what are you waiting for? Go on, click the big green button to enroll in this course and be on your way to developing awesome web services in no time. Go ahead, enroll by clicking the green button and I will see you in the course.
- Anyone who wants to master the Java API for RESTful Web Services (JAX-RS)
- Anyone who wants to master the development of modern RESTful web services on the Java EE platform
- Anyone who desires to learn about the latest features in JAX-RS 2.1
- Anyone who wants to learn about the next generation Java EE platform
- Anyone interested in modern software application development on Java EE
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]