Get to grips with the mechanics of .NET and C# to help you write powerful applications more efficiently
.NET is one of the biggest software development platforms, and understanding its inner workings is the key to unlocking its true potential and performance. This course helps you uncover the hidden extras in .NET, enabling you to write robust and performant applications. Covering all of the latest features in C# 6 and .NET 4.6, we’ll start from the bottom with coverage of the CLR, and JIT compiler and work through advanced C# 6 programming techniques.
The second part of the video explores the .NET framework including LINQ, ADO.NET, and working with databases (replacing sql server with nosql). We’ll also show you how to start working in the new Microsoft way introduce you to GitHub, and take a brief tour of your cloud deployment options.
About The Author
Reynald Adolphe is a technologist and .NET developer with 10+ years experience in website consulting and development. He focuses on user experience, user interface, back-end development, and the languages used to create web applications. He’s a speaker and personal technology coach who helps programmers build their brand and career to the next level and guides new-comers to become elite software engineers.
What are the requirements?
- You need to know your way around Visual Studio and no knowledge of the new features introduced in 2015, or C# 6.0 or .NET 4.6 is assumed.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Create a sample application demonstrating the new features explored in C# 6 and Visual Studio.
- Construct a mortgage calculator to determine the financial implications of changes in one or more variables.
- Query and manipulate data using LINQ.
- Improve your application’s performance with multithreaded programming.
- Enhance your skills to perform cross-platform deployments using C# 6 and .Net Framework 4.6.
- Explore some best approaches to coding to keep your skills relevant in a rapidly-changing industry.
Who is the target audience?
- If you are a C# developer who has a few years of experience in .NET programming and you need to know the basics of the syntax, and how to create web forms or MVC applications, this course is for you!
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]