Easily Add In-App Purchases To Your iOS Apps Using Swift 3 and iOS 10
Learn how to add In-App Purchases (IAPs) to your iOS apps to increase their earning potential.
Build a Solid Understanding of IAPs and Implement Them Into Your Apps Quickly Using Swift 3 and iOS 10.
- If you have little or no experience with IAPs, this course is for you.
- Designed to make learning IAPs as crystal clear as possible.
- Structured as an easy, step-by-step process, from downloading a starter project to testing IAPs on your device.
- Extremely practical course with as little “theory” as possible – get building things fast!
- Uses a pre-made starter app. No need to have your own app made!
- Fully updated for Swift 3 and iOS 10.
Add New Revenue Streams to Your Current and Future iOS Apps
There are three main ways an app can make money: costing money to download, advertisement revenue, and In-App Purchases. Most apps these days utilize IAPs because it allows the app to be offered for free (which has been shown to increase downloads) and new IAPs can continually be added with updates to the app.
It has been projected that half of mobile revenue from apps in 2017 will be from IAPs. Adding IAPs to apps is an important skill that any serious iOS developer needs to have now.
Content and Overview
When I first started building IAPs to my apps I was clueless. I searched online for long periods of time and always came up with terrible, outdated material from previous versions of Swift and iOS. It took me well into the double-digit hours to put all the pieces together and get things working. It was extremely frustrating.
I couldn’t find a single resource that walked me through the entire process step-by-step. That’s exactly why I made this course. This is THE resource I wish I had when I first started with IAPs. This course walks you through everything you need to do into order to get your IAP ideas up and running on your own apps.
Whether you are a beginning programmer or an expert who needs this information, the course is designed to be as simple as possible with no fluff. I created this course with practitioners in mind. It’s designed to teach you quickly so you can start working on your own IAPs today.
Don’t waste hours upon hours searching everywhere trying to figure it all out. This course is here to help you.
Here’s exactly what you’ll learn in the 14 lectures:
- The process of successfully implementing IAPs into your apps
- Setting up an app on iTunes
- Preparing an app to include IAPs
- Setting up IAPs on iTunes
- Sandbox testing
- StoreKit and all the code you need to learn
- Consumable products
- Non-Consumable products
- Product requests
- Handling the Payment Queue
- Restoring purchases
- Testing purchases on your device
- And more!
You’ll use a simple pre-made starter project which you will download after purchasing the course to learn all of these items. Plus, the course includes a knowledge-reinforcing quiz at the end which you can always use to sharpen up if needed. Plus, I offer support in the Q&A section if you happen to get stuck (but you won’t).
AND REMEMBER…there is a full money back guarantee as long you make the request within 30 days of purchasing this course. You’ve got absolutely nothing to lose and a whole new skill to gain.
Go ahead and click the button to buy now and learn a new way to make money from your apps. Why not make this small short-term investment to increase your long-term income potential from programming iOS apps? It’s a no-brainer.
What are the requirements?
- A basic understanding of the Swift language is highly recommended, but even without it you will be able to follow the examples and make them work.
- A paid Apple Developer account is required to take 100% advantage of the course.
- This course was developed using a Mac computer. No Windows support is included.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Successfully add In-App Purchases (IAPs) to your iPhone app with ease.
- Understand the required coding to implement In-App Purchases in your app.
- Setup In-App Purchases, both within your app itself and on iTunes.
Who is the target audience?
- Developers who struggle with In-App Purchases and want a fast solution.
- This course is best suited for students with no (or little) experience with In-App Purchases.
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]