Your perfect guide to building interesting and useful apps with the iOS 10 SDK using Swift
Building iOS 10 Applications with Swift will teach you how to start an app from scratch, see the needed steps for completing your app until deploying it to the App Store. If you ever thought about creating your own iPhone App, this course is a good start!
Firstly, you will start by learning how to install the Xcode and review some fundamental concepts of the Swift programming language. Using the new Contacts framework, you will be able to create your own appealing UI and replace the previous framework. You will then create an Apple Watch app and see how to make it communicate with your iPhone. The course will also cover projects that will help you retrieve the weather forecast, detect the user’s location, customize our own table view cells, and retrieve information from a server. Each app will be developed step by step, explaining their concepts and ideas. Finally, you will learn how to deploy apps to the App Store, making them available to download on any device.
After completing this course, you will be able to create your own apps by making the most of iOS 10 with Swift.
About The Author
Cecil Costa, also know as Eduardo Campos in Latin countries, is a Euro-Brazilian freelance developer who has been learning about computers since getting his first 286 in 1990. From then on, he kept learning about programming languages, computer architecture, and computer science theory.
Learning and teaching are his passions; this is the reason why he worked as a trainer and an author. He has been giving on-site courses for companies such as Ericsson, Roche, TVE (a Spanish television channel), and lots of others. He is also the author of Swift Cookbook First Edition and Swift 2 Blueprints, both by Packt Publishing. He will soon publish an iOS 10 programming video course.
Nowadays, Cecil Costa teaches through online platforms, helping people from across the world.
In 2008, he founded his own company, Conglomo Limited, which offers development and training programs both on-site and online.
Throughout his professional career, he has created projects by himself and also worked for different companies from small to big ones, such as IBM, Qualcomm, Spanish Lottery, and DIA%.
Nowadays, Cecil is based in the UK, where he is progressing in his professional career as an iOS team lead.
What are the requirements?
- This course is a perfect mix of concepts and practice that will help you to develop a variety of iOS applications from scratch. With a firm grounding in the fundamentals of the Swift language, and knowledge of how to use the key frameworks, you will be able to build a number of interesting applications.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Prepare your environment for iOS development
- Understand the fundamentals of programming with the Swift programming language
- Create and use built-in frameworks like Contacts
- Learn different ways of storing your data locally
- Communicate and retrieve information from a server
- Deploy your app to the App Store
Who is the target audience?
- If you are an aspiring iOS application developer with a keen interest in learning Swift and deploying apps on iPhone, then this course is for you. This course is also for developers who may have built applications in Objective C for older iOS iterations but are not familiar with the new iOS SDK.
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]