CyberSecurity related to Financial Malware and hacking gangs
This course is designed to teach you how financial malware operates and how different scenarios are treated and handled by financial institutions using technology. Financial gain is still one of the major motivations behind most cybercriminal activities and there is little chance of this changing in the near future.
One trend that has become evident over the last year is that cybercriminals are increasingly moving beyond banking customers and are now also targeting financial institutions directly. Once inside the financial institution’s network, the attacker can learn how to transfer money, issue fraudulent transactions, or orchestrate ATM machines to dispense cash.
What are the requirements?
- The course requires some prior knowledge regarding IT infrastructure, IT Security fundamentals, Linux, Windows, TCP/IP networking and log files
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand how financial malware works and how technology can help nowadays
- What are the attack vectors used in financial cyberattacks
- How top banks protect themselves and what are their challenges
Who is the target audience?
- This course is designed for security administrators, security analysts, security technical architects, offense managers, network administrators or any security enthusiast that wants to get security knowledge about financial malware and how it operates.
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]