Become the ultimate coder by taking this course! In Part 1, you learn Kotlin, the brand-new programming language for Android app development that is taking Java by storm.
Part 1 is devoted to Kotlin’s language basics and comparing the syntax to Java. We target beginners and cover core topics in depth. If you’re an intermediate or advanced coder, you can watch the videos at a faster speed using the Speed tool. We encourage you to follow along with the coding as we show you Kotlin’s unique syntax.
What Will I Learn?
1. The major concepts involved with variables, basic types of variables, more advanced types, Kotlin’s new syntax for variables, and how we can use variables differently in Kotlin than you may have already seen in other programming languages.
2. Collection types, which Kotlin allows us to customize. We’ll begin by looking at the simple collection types and then look at more advanced ones.
3. Control flow. Kotlin has some new statements not found in Java. Kotlin also provides the brand-new ability to turn control flow statements into expressions, which is a powerful capability that has a lot of potential. We will look at the basics and syntax, always relating back to real-life examples.
4. Functions, which have significant syntax differences in Kotlin. Beginners will learn how to use functions, and more advanced developers will benefit from the introduction to Kotlin’s new syntax.
5. Classes, objects, and other structures available in Kotlin.
Why Should I Learn Kotlin?
Kotlin is an innovative programming language for app development. You don’t have to use Java to make Android apps anymore! With Kotlin, you can write concise and powerful code. Kotlin is awesome because it is compatible with existing Java-based technologies.
We will compare Kotlin and Java. Java is a popular programming language that many developers use to create content for the Web. Kotlin is a lot more syntactically flexible than Java. This allows you to have more fine control over how you write code to accomplish the tasks you want. You can insert an aspect of personality into code and write it how you want it to be read. It’s easy to incorporate Kotlin into existing projects and applications.
What is ES6?
We at Mammoth Interactive value input from students like you. Feel free to leave us any questions in our Q&A section. Please leave this course a review. We love hearing from you!
You too can become a developer. Enroll today to join the Mammoth community.
- Complete beginners who want to learn to code
- Experienced coders who want to learn Kotlin’s syntax
- Beginners who want to learn to code for Android app development
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]