The most interactive Python course you have ever taken with 100 Python exercises that will skyrocket your Python skills.
Are you tired of watching and watching videos, and you still can’t figure out how to create a Python program without someone holding your hand? Well, this course solves that problem by implementing a fully interactive curriculum with a combination of text and video assignments. The course ensures that by the end of it you are able to solve Python problems and create programs from scratch on your own. As you progress through the course you will be handed 100 Python assignments that vary in difficulty from beginner to experienced. After each assignment you will be able to see the assignment solution and its explanation so you learn new things as you progress through the course. Each exercise is scored so at the end of the course you will know your total points and you will learn what category level your Python skills are.
The exercises that students are required to solve are of various types. Most of them require you to build programs that do certain actions, some require you to fix a bug in an existing program and a few will ask you to make changes for improving some existing code. The content of the exercises cover all Python basics and also third party libraries such as Pandas, Flask, etc. so that you get to solve real world problems as well.
What are the requirements?
- A working computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux).
- Basic knowledge of Python.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Be able to solve Python problems independently.
- Be able to write Python programs from scratch.
- Solve 100 Python assignments ranging from beginner level to experienced.
- You will be handed the solution of all 100 assignments to compare your answers with.
- You will know the category level of your Python programming skills by the end of the course.
- Always have access to your instructor – Ardit Sulce
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for people who know Python basics already, but still lack the confidence to solve coding problems on their own.
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]