The Former Salesforce Developer 401 Certification is Now Platform App Builder – Build Apps and Get Certified
Salesforce retired their Developer 401 Certification in September, 2015. Taking its place is the new Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification, which is considered the starting point for Beginner and Aspiring Developers on the Salesforce Platform. This course covers every core concept that you need to understand in order to pass the Platform App Builder Certification Exam.
This course is structured after the official Study Guide for this certification. We go through each section of the Study Guide and I have devoted a corresponding section of the course with each section of the Study Guide. Helpful quizzes close out each section of the course, so you can test your retention and knowledge of these core concepts as you pursue getting certified.
In this course we will:
- Sign You Up for a Free 2-User Salesforce Account
- Go through over 20 hours of video training content
- Complete Quizzes after each section of the course
- Develop an IMDb Clone app throughout the duration of this course
- Create External Objects and External Data Sources using Salesforce Connect and Heroku
- Work extensively in the Setup Menu for both Salesforce Classic and the new Lightning Experience
What are the requirements?
- No prior experience is expected or required
- It is ideal if you have some familiarity and background on the Salesforce platform, but not required
- No coding experience required
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand all of the core concepts on the Platform App Builder Certification
- Build Apps on the Salesforce Platform
- Set up Security and Access Permissions on Salesforce
- Create Workflow Automation Procedures in Salesforce
- Customize the Salesforce1 Mobile App User Interface, Navigation and Actions
- Configure a Role Hierarchy
- Create Permission Sets
- Develop Apps on the New Lightning Experience Interface
- Use the Lightning App Builder and Lightning Components
- Install Apps from the AppExchange
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who desires to learn how to build apps on the Salesforce Platform
- Beginning Salesforce Developers
- Anyone Wishing to Pass the Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification Exam
- Any Certification Holders of the Developer 401 Certification Who Wish to Transition to the Platform App Builder Certification
- Salesforce Administrators Who Wish to Learn Beginning Development Skills and Build Apps
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]