Crash course on how to develop hybrid mobile apps with React Native with no prior web technology experience
Some key features of this course are:
- 11 lectures and 2.5+ hours of video content
- Learn React Native philosophy from writing your first program to say “Hello World” to building production-level hybrid apps the way Facebook does it while building multiple sample projects along the way
- Reflux design pattern to allow uni-directional dataflow.
- How to persist your app’s data using AsyncStorage
- Creating Responsive UI Designs with FlexBox Styling Framework
- much, much more!
By the end of this course, you will:
- Learn a new framework and increase your value
- Understand and transfer knowledge from Android and iOS development to Facebook’s React Native
- Become a Complete Mobile App Developer
- Develop multiple sample projects to truly understand React Native through practical use.
- Work with production-level code in chapter 2 and understand how professionals in the industry are using React Native to build hybrid mobile apps.
What are the requirements?
- Although React Native allows to develop native iOS apps, the student still needs to have access to an OSX machine to run the simulator, however, running the Android simulator shouldn’t be a problem and the student can follow the same exact source code and material in this course no problems and zero changes.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Develop native mobile apps using React Native
Who is the target audience?
- This mobile development course is meant for native mobile developers (Android/iOS) who are not familiar with React web technology and/or newbies to mobile development with no prior experience in native development. Basic programming knowledge is required to understand the concepts introduced in this course.
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]