This course teaches the fundamentals of building user interfaces with React Native. The focus of the course is on the View portion of a full Model – View – Controller architecture; the Model and Controller portions are usually provided by such technologies as php / MySQL. In the course, we will learn to develop working user interface solutions. Topics include:
– How to install React Native
– Initializing and running a new project
– Editing program code
– Handling text input
– Using CSS with React Native
– Using Flexbox layout
– List Views
I hope you will join me for this exciting first look at React Native.
What are the requirements?
- Student Will Have to Install Either Xcode or Android Studio
- Android Development Can be Done on Any Other OS but Mac is Rquired for Xcode
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand How React Native Works
- Work with Layouts in a Better Way
- Create First Basic React Native App
Who is the target audience?
- Any Fresher Who Wish to Learn React Native
- Expert Who Wishes to Brush up their React Native Knowledge
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]