This course is the FIRST, ONLY, and most comprehensive Microsoft Project course that brings the THREE ASPECTS TOGETHER – 1) Microsoft Project 2) Project Management Principles AND 3) hands-on exercises. NO OTHER book, tutorial or course offers these unique set, anywhere on the internet.
Before you read further, see what my students are saying about my Microsoft Project courses:
“Full marks – met and exceeded expectation. Gladly recommend to anyone grappling MS Project. The PDUs are a great bonus too…” – Leila Barton
“One of the best course…. Thanks instructor for shaping our career” – by Taha Syed
Microsoft Project is a beast of a software application – almost 30 years of history! Released mid-1980’s on MS-DOS. So, it has every imaginable feature built into it by now – and then even some more.
My promise to you: By the end of this course – you will be incredibly comfortable with Microsoft Project – and you will be able to use Project like a BOSS. You will be able to create, manage and track world class schedules – with complex requirements of resources, allocations, budgets, reporting and tracking – all the way to project completion!!!
Do you want to Master the World’s Most Popular Project Management tool? Learn Microsoft Project 2016 in this Comprehensive Course.
- Learn the LATEST version – Microsoft Project 2016 – – and stay miles AHEAD of the curve
- BONUS: Approved for 8 PMI PDU points, under Category ‘B’. A lesson included on how you can claim this.
- Start from the very basics – this course makes no assumptions
- Earn promotions with your new skills – Become indispensable in your institution
- BONUS – more than 100+ Project File downloads – PRACTICE EXACTLY what is shown in each and every lecture
- By the end of the course – you will be able to SOLVE the TOUGHEST issues on project scheduling.
- YEARS of experience has be condensed into this course – with generous tips, tricks, best practices, pitfalls – in each and every concept lesson.
A review from a MS Project learner in my course: “I know the above tag is a oxymoron but then it is. A complete course is a detailed to perfection which i did not came across many courses. Srikanth as a tutor/ trainer is very good. Highly Recommended !!!!!” – by Hasib Patel
Learn Microsoft Project 2016 to create INCREDIBLY POWERFUL project schedules.
- Learn to Use Project in EVERY STAGE of project management – Initiation, Planning, Execution & Control – and finally Closing.
- Identify REAL LIFE problems – scheduling, costing, resourcing, work allocations!
- Use DYNAMIC REPORTS – powerful, automated, DYNAMIC reports and dashboards
- Save Hundreds of hours and Thousands of dollars – by using resources OPTIMALLY, identifying, preventing and mitigating RISKS
- Learn to Resolve the #1 PROBLEM that Project Managers face with Schedule Management – Resource Over Allocations. 8+ techniques shown in this course – Push dates – Adding Delays, Increase working hours, Balance allocations, Leveling, Work Contours, Use Team Planner view, Use “Assign Resources” feature, Splitting Tasks
- De-mystify the 100s of features in Microsoft Project – Views, Tables, Charts, Formatting, Multiple detail windows etc.
From another learner:
“Thanks for this superb course – I needed to get fully hands on with MS Project fast – and this course has me up and running like nothing else. Have become quite proficient and have others in the office asking my help. Highly recommend this course.” – by Chia Lin
What am I going to get from this course?
- A step-by-step HD video tutorial starting from the absolute basics – all the way to advanced EXPERT level topics.
- Video lectures, extensive resources, downloadable exercise Project files, PDFs etc – over 101 separate lessons, 8+ hours of instruction
- TEN COMPLETE EXERCISES – every one has different scenarios, objective and overview files, WBS explained.
- EVEN MORE: exercise files have BEGIN and FINISH versions – which allows you to REPLICATE EXACTLY what is shown in the lecture.
- EVERY concept is LOADED with tips, tricks, pitfalls from years of hands-on experience
- Practice Assignments in exercises, quizzes to self-test your knowledge
Important information before you enroll:
- In case you find the course useless for your career, don’t forget you are covered by a 30 day money back guarantee, full refund, no questions asked!
- Once enrolled, you have unlimited, lifetime access to the course!
- You will have instant and free access to any updates I’ll add to the course.
- Check out the curriculum and the FREE lectures for a course preview
“Excellent course. A well-chosen level of information: from the basic (but not obvious) to advanced (but without a huge amount of details, which are not possibly to remember). Very good way of communication. No inconveniences often encountered in other courses like the useless movements of the mouse, clicking on everything what’s possible, repeating sentences several times etc…Thank you very much.” – by Mr. P. Nowakowski
DON’T WAIT – ENROLL INTO THIS COURSE NOW – JOIN OVER 5000+ LEARNERS WHO HAVE TAKEN MY COURSES.
- New Project Managers with no experience of any tools
- Experienced PMs with no Project 2016 experience
- Self taught users of Microsoft Project – who only used it only for basics – like creating a schedule
- Senior and Executive Management- Handling one or many PMs, projects amd budgets – this course will benefit you a lot too
- Users of OLD versions (say, MSP 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013) – who want to see and prepare for the latest and the greatest
- I do NOT teach the art and science of Project Management itself – this course is not the place for that. However, you will learn a lot if you are new to Project Management.
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]