Learn Microsoft Excel 2011 for Mac at your own pace. Comes with Certificate of Completion
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this course.
This hands-on Microsoft Excel 2011 For Mac course shows you how to effectively use the many features and functions of MS Excel. You will learn to leverage the power of the most important features Excel 2011 has to offer the Apple user, whether you’re working in an all-Mac office or needing to coordinate with PC counterparts. Beginning your training with the creation of a sheet to record and monitor sales data, you’ll learn the basics of what you can do with spreadsheets. The course then moves on to creating a Profit and Loss report, building a solid understanding of formulas along the way. Moving to score sheets for a sports day, you will discover conditional formatting, lookups, and more. You then create a functional expense claim form and a sales contact management sheet, exploring how you can easily manipulate text, and even create mail merges from within Excel. Whether wanting to beef up your existing Excel skills or learn the program from the ground up this InfiniteSkills Excel course is a tremendous resource with over 50 lessons.
What You Will Learn
– How to create professional quality spreadsheets, workbooks and presentation-ready charts with one of the world’s leading office productivity tools.
– How to manipulate and implement data across a wide range of projects.
– How to create fully compatible documents and projects that can be accessed by users working with Office for Mac products as well as Windows counterparts.
Who Should Take This Course
– Anyone who has used Microsoft Excel in the past but wanted a better understanding of its full range of features.
– Anyone who needs an understanding of Microsoft Office software as it applies to a professional work or academic environment.
– Anyone Mac user new to MS Excel wanting a user-friendly guide that introduces the program from the ground up.
What People Are Saying
“I swear I thought excel was the most confusing program ever created…until I started following the simple examples in YOUR course. THANKS.”
“Exactly what I needed. Very direct training on each major part of the program. Guy’s presentation style is straightforward and effective.”
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]