Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud with System Center 2012
- You should have some experience managing Windows desktops and servers.
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of virtualization is added benefit.
The new Private Cloud course provides full coverage of the knowledge and skills required to operate a private cloud using System Center 2012.
This new course provides you the needed training to administer the private cloud, as well as management, monitoring infrastructure key elements, private cloud applications, and more.
This course brings together all the features of Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud using System Center 2012.
Some of the skills you will learn in this class are:
- Describe the private cloud infrastructure
- Configure and optimize business unit clouds
- Deploy cloud services
- Configure SLAs, dashboards and widgets
- Configure compliance in the private cloud
- Protect the resources in the private cloud by using Data Protection Manager
- Automate Self-Service provisioning
- Implement problem management
- Automate incident creation, remediation, and change requests
- Operate and extend service management
- Configure application performance monitoring
- Monitor private cloud services
- Candidates for this exam have Windows Server, System Center 2012, security, high-availability, fault tolerance, and networking experience in an enterprise environment.
- Candidates should also have basic Microsoft SQL Server, Windows PowerShell knowledge, and application configuration experience.
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]