Microsoft SQL Server 2016
Hello, and welcome to one awesome course that I put together.
T-SQL can be a challenging language to learn but not to master. Once you understand T-SQL, you will have no limit of what you can do. All you have to do is put some deep thinking into it.
This course is 1 of 3 courses that will prepare you for the exam 70-761. The reason I broke this course into three courses is simply because some people are more advance than others. Nevertheless, learning the material in this course is essential to taken the other two courses.
I will also suggest you purchase the next two courses right now. It build commitment. You will be commited to take the course. Remember, there are many reasons that you may not finish a course but no matter the excuse, it is all in your head. I need you to finish the course. It is important for me as it is for you.
This is the first part, where we will focus on Manage data with Transact-SQL which is about 40-45% of the exam.
- I will walk the line on the exam requirements that has been set by Microsoft themselves.
- Somethings you will learn by osmosis and others I will take my sweet time to actually teach you.
- When you done learning, we will dive into the experience section. Where I will give you real world examples of SQL Server.
Here’s how this course is structures:
- Homework Solution.
- Common Errors
- Did you get it?
Lessons: I will tell you about the section we are working on. I will show you visuals. And sometimes, we will convert human language to SQL.
Labs: We will see some examples using SQL Server Management Studio. You will get hands on experience by following along.
Homework: the homework is meant for you to do it yourself and please do it yourself. It is very important. The homework will set your brain to learn to think and work with SQL Server.
Homework Solution: here, I will show you the solution for the homework.
Common Errors: I don’t want you to get frustrated, so I will show common errors so you can learn to deal with them.
Did you get it? if you still did not get the section after we are done with lessons, labs, homework, solution, and common errors. Than, I will give you additional information so you can get it. If you get it, you can go right on to the next section.
Good luck. I am excited. And so should you. Just remember, no matter what: FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED.
- This course is 1 of 3 courses designed for students who wish to pass MS SQL Server Exam: 70-761 Querying Data with Transact-SQL
- Students who love repetition and want to learn by first watching through lessons, then practice through labs, then apply through homeworks, then self though through additional challenges.
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]