Learn Nmap For Fun and Profit With REAL-WORLD HACKING Demos!
“Last Updated on 2017 Feb 24”
This online complete Nmap course will teach you how to use Nmap from absolute basics to advanced levels!
Master Nmap for Fun and Profit.
- This course is designed to teach you the ins and outs of network scanning using Nmap to help you get that better job or boost your skills.
- This course is designed for all levels of students who want to widen their skill sets.
While there are a lot of courses on the same subject, this one stands out from the rest because this is a comprehensive course, this course values the information and time, so i wont be wasting your time talking about unnecessary stuff, we will get into the topic straight.
Course contents and Structure
- You’ll start with the very basics, installing the required set of programs, and you will be introduced to the basic concepts of networking.
- From section 3, you’ll start learning the actual core topics of Nmap, which will cover Host Discovery, Port Scanning, Firewall Evasion, NSE and more….
Things that you’ll learn
- Basic concepts of networking
- Discovering the hosts on a network
- Scanning for ports on a host
- Detection of service version
- Operating system fingerprinting
- Evading the firewall
- Spoofing with Nmap
- Nmap Scripting Engine and more…
About the Instructor
- Suraj Root : A Hacker, Programmer, Game Developer and a Music Producer, has been teaching many people with passion around the world online for a very long time.
What are the requirements?
- You should have very basic knowledge about computers and using them.
- You should have access to computer with internet connection.
- A proper mindset for learning, thats it!
What am I going to get from this course?
- You will be a cyber ninja with all the kung-fu knowledge about network scanning!
- Develop your creative and technical skills in using Nmap.
- Advanced techniques of network scanning which might help you in a complex environment.
Who is the target audience?
- Beginners who want to learn more about network scanning.
- System Administrators.
- Penetration Testers/ Hackers.
- Pretty much anyone else!
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]