Become an expert in unit testing with NUnit, Moq, dotMemoryUnit, ReSharper and other tools!
The goal of this course is to teach you Unit Testing and the use of the latest and greatest tools and frameworks available on the market today. This course covers the following technologies:
- NUnit, the most popular unit test framework available for .NET
- Moq, a mocking framework
- dotMemoryUnit, a unit test framework for testing memory consumption
- ReSharper (its unit test runner) used extensively in this course
- dotCover is used to illustrate the concepts of code coverage and continuout testing
In this course you’ll learn what unit tests are, how to write and execute them, what are fakes/mocks/stubs/moles and how to use a mocking framework.
- .NET developers wishing to learn about using unit testing
- Experienced developers wishing to expand their unit testing skills
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]