The best job to have in 2017 according to Glassdoor?
The #1 skill you need to start a career in Data Science?
So, if you are interested in a career in data science, algorithmic trading, robotics, or any industry where human labor is getting replaced by machines, you have come to the right place! We have prepared an amazing course not only to get you acquainted with, but help you understand how deep machine learning works!
Worried you have no experience?
If you are a complete beginner and have never created an algorithm, this course is what you need.
You are not confident with coding and linear algebra? We’ve prepared course notes and mathematics crash courses to help you grasp everything!
It starts with the very basics and covers everything you need to know. One hour into the course, you will have created your first machine learning algorithm! Isn’t that exciting! And it only gets better from there. We are not simply scratching the surface. The course digs deep into machine learning theory and practice, focusing on deep neural networks and Google’s state-of-the-art TensorFlow framework.
All sophisticated concepts are explained intuitively, with beautifully animated videos and our step-by-step approach, which makes this course an engaging and fun experience.
We want you to enjoy watching the lessons! We believe Machine Learning with TensorFlow for Business Intelligence will nurture your interest in machine learning and artificial intelligence!
So, what is it that you’ll learn?
We will start with the very basics, and soon after, we will create our first machine learning algorithm. Once we do that, we will dig deeper. Here are some steps of this journey:
- Cover the minimum to create your first algorithm
- Get acquainted with Google’s TensorFlow
- Apply all you see with the appropriate TensorFlow structure
- Explore layers, their building blocks, their activations (sigmoid, tanh, ReLu, softmax, …)
- Understand the backpropagation process, intuitively and mathematically
- Spot and prevent overfitting
- Get to know the state-of-the-art initialization methods
- Implement cutting-edge optimizations, such as SGD, batching, learning rate schedules
- Tackle the ‘Hello, world’ of machine learning
All these steps will lead us to the practical example, which will require you to build your first machine learning algorithm based on a real-life business problem. You will tackle it on your own, completely from scratch.
Why take this course? Isn’t it like the rest of the machine learning courses out there? Not quite.
- It is business focused – the course will teach you how to use machine learning to optimize business performance.
- Truly deep. We don’t just scratch the surface – this course dives deep into machine learning. We explain concepts fully (from the perspective of mathematics and programming, with underlying real-life examples).
- We build a deep neural network using real data that is implemented by a real company in the real world! This will be a case study about customer retention and acquisition – the most important challenges for a business. This is the activity data science consultants charge businesses thousands of dollars (closer to tens- or hundreds of thousands, actually) to use.
- Our videos are professionally crafted and pre-scripted – everything you’ll hear in the lessons is well thought-out and is the best possible explanation we can deliver.
When to choose NOT to take this course:
- If you are not interested in a lucrative career
- If you are not looking for a fascinating career offering the highest level of job satisfaction
- If you will take the chance of a computer replacing your job
However, we are almost certain you would prefer to take the course.
And that’s the right thing to do. We promise this will be one of the best career enhancing decisions you have ever made. Our word for it. Or your money back. Once you enroll in the course, you will have 30 days to decide if the learning experience was worth it. If not, you will have your money back in full. Does that sound like a good deal? You have nothing to lose and everything to win!
The perks if you complete 100% of the course:
We will send you two gifts:
“Microsoft Excel 2016: Beginner and Intermediate Training”, provided you complete 50% of the course, and
“Statistics for Data Science and Business Analysis”, provided you complete 100%.
You will receive a verifiable certificate of completion with your name on it. You can download the certificate and attach it to your CV and even post it on your LinkedIn profile to show potential employers you have experience in machine learning and TensorFlow.
Sounds amazing, right?
So, what are you waiting for?
Click the “Take this course” button and let’s start (machine) learning NOW!
- Aspiring data scientists
- People interested in Machine Learning, Business Intelligence, and Artificial Intelligence,
- Anyone who wants to learn how to code and build machine learning algorithms from scratch
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]