Optimize and enhance your websites and applications and take them to the next level
It’s one thing to build an app that runs well on your test system, but it’s quite another to build an app that still performs well when it’s live with thousands of users. What about taking them to the next level and making them cutting-edge? Interested? Let’s learn how!
Packt’s Video Learning Paths are a series of individual video products put together in a logical and stepwise manner such that each video builds on the skills learned in the video before it.
One of the most powerful features of React is that it follows a radically different method of application development. It re-orients developers to create in a fully componentized manner. Redux completes the missing piece of the React framework, and is used at the core of React for most complex React projects. Redux is an implementation of FLUX, which is a pattern for managing application states in React. Redux brings a clean and testable design to the table using a purely functional approach.
This Learning Path is the next step for the React full-stack web developer who wants to gain a full understanding of React development. We begin by covering React components in depth and show you how to build componentized apps and sites with reusable functionality. We will then cover JS, CSS, and React-specific tips and advanced techniques to make sure that you can build highly optimized, scalable, and production-ready applications. Finally, we’ll focus on leveraging the Redux framework to impose better engineering on React applications.
The goal of this course to equip you with skills to move to the next professional level when it comes to building optimized and high-performance websites and apps with React.
This Learning Path is authored by some of the best in their fields.
Ben Fhala is the owner of the online video training school, 02geek.com, and an Adobe ACP. Ben has had the honor of developing applications for members of the US Congress, Prime Ministers, and Presidents around the world. He has built many interactive experiences for companies such as Target, AT&T, Crayola, Marriott, Neutrogena, and Nokia. He has technically directed many award-winning projects and has been part of teams that have won three Agency of the Year awards.
What are the requirements?
- Requires basic knowledge of JS and experience with React.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand the fundamentals of React’s component-based development paradigm
- Create components using JSX
- Use Babel to incorporate ES6 features into current browsers
- Build a React component-based SPA
- Reduce code complexity through improving our loops/conditions and overall enhancements to your React components
- Create production-ready apps that perform at scale
- Understand Flux and get to know the ins and outs of Redux
- Solve problems using nothing but reducers, actions, and components
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for web developers who are familiar with JS and the basics of the React stack. You should have some familiarity with React, Node.js, and NPM. This course is also apt for developers who are looking for a concise dive into the fundamentals, those seeking to get to the meat of building real-world, rich client applications with Redux, and anyone in between.
- This course takes an extremely hands-on approach to teaching React components and Redux, full of practical examples and real-world advice. This very carefully curated and in-depth course will take you every step of the way through building modern, scalable web applications using React.
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]