This is a Programming Course in C++ language that will teach you coding from scratch with the Power of Animation
I know that the process of learning programming especially in C++ language can be difficult and frustrating. For this reason, we decided to develop a different learning experience for you. Instead of just programming on a screen in a Cpp compiler:
- We use the power of animation in order to analyze the basic ideas.
- At the same time, we use a digital pen in order to develop the solution of the problem for you in a theoritical base that takes into consideration the C++ principles.
- And finally, when you come to a good level of understanding of the problem, we start the actual coding in C++ language.
With these 3 layers of teaching process, you will never feel that you can’t build a program in C++ or in any other programming language, because we will be helping you in every step of the way. You will go a step further, by learning not only the command lines in C++ language but you will also develop your algorithmic way of thinking, in order to solve a problem efficiently and easily in any programming language.
If you already have previous exposure to a programming language, not only programming in C++ but also python that we already worked with in previous course or java, you already know that the challenging part is not how to write a Cpp command line correctly. It is how to use all the bits and pieces that you have learned in order to solve a problem. How to take an application idea that you have and transform it into a program in C++ that works correctly in every situation. For this reason, we pay the attention that every part of programming really needs. So in the first part of the course we will start by learning the basics about Variables in C++ and how to solve interesting and challenging programs only with C++ Variables. Then in the next parts you will learn about the If statement, loops, functions and many more features that a programming language like Cpp contains. Our methodology involves solving carefully chosen problems and programming challenges. In many cases, we will create 2 or even 3 different solutions, in order to teach you not only how to solve a problem, but how to craft a solution in C++, and how you can take different paths in order to reach a certain destination.
To follow this course you need to have a compiler to work in. You have two main options:
- The first one is to download C++ language from the internet. You can find numerous tutorials for that on YouTube, so I really don’t want to waste your time with information that is not essential.
- The second one is to use a special web site where you can program in C++ language without any installation. More specifically, you can find it in google just by writing “replit – C++ language”.
So come along to check out how our different approach works for you!
- Perfect course for someone who wants to start programming for the first time in C++.
- It is also ideal for someone who already knows coding but struggles to solve problems or turn ideas into actual code.
- Finally, it is a great place to expand your knowledge by learning C++, if you have already mastered other programming languages.
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]