Make web apps in the ELM language and 2D games! The complete beginner’s guide for web programmers and game developers
Want to make games and learn to code? In this course, you design and code practical apps from scratch.
Your teachers will teach you practical skills using real-world examples. Take this course to build your portfolio today.
Do you want to learn to make web apps? In Part 1, web developer Chris Veillette will teach you how to code in the Elm language to build real websites and apps.
What is Elm?
What are the advantages of Elm?
- Elm allows you to write well-architectured code that is easy to read.
- Elm makes front-end development simpler.
- Elm comes with creative built-in tools, meaning you don’t have to download other packages
- Elm is easy to understand and use once you learn the language
- There is a supportive community with an active creator (Evan Czaplicki)
- Elm’s warning messages are in a readable language
- Elm’s built-in package manager protects code from minor errors
- And more!
You can learn to build websites and apps in Elm. Get started with this up-and-coming programming language.
The second part of this course is on Game Maker. Learn to build games with Game Maker, one of the easiest engines to use on the planet! Build games from scratch and learn to code at the same time. Add more skills to your resume with practical projects.
Take this course to gain valuable skills that put you ahead in the marketplace. Get a holistic introduction to building games and creating web apps – all from scratch.
This course is full of practical examples. We teach you theory while also building real projects that you can put in your portfolio. Enroll today to join the Mammoth community!
- Developers who want to learn about functional programming and Elm
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]