This course is an introduction to the C++ programming language with some focus on OOP concepts.
This course is an introduction to the C++ programming language for those who are already familiar with C syntax and some basic principles of object oriented programming. C++ is based on C, but extends the language with features such as function templates, namespaces, and (of course) classes. We’ll spend a lot of time in the first hour of the course talking about streams, which simplify input and output a great deal.
Here’s a list of what you’ll learn:
– Primitive data types and variables
– How to create and use namespaces
– Basic I/O in C++ using streams
– Using stringstreams: input and output directly from strings
– File input and output using streams
– Functions: how they’re like C functions, and how they differ
– Function templates – a look at writing generic code
– Classes and objects
– Constructors and destructors
– Inheritance (Single and Multiple)
– The idea of friend class members.
If you’ve been thinking about learning C++, then this course is a good first step.
What are the requirements?
- Any Programming Knowledge is Preferable, but not Compulasory
What am I going to get from this course?
- Write a Program using C++ Language
- Understand Basic Principles of Object Oriented Programming
- Understand C++ Streams in depth
What is the target audience?
- Freshers wants to learn C++ Programming Language
- Those who Learned C++ Programming but now wish to Brush up their Skills
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]