Build AMAZING Augmented Reality apps for iOS!
Hey you! Are you interested in learning how to write Augmented Reality (AR) Apps?
Augmented Reality (AR) is the future of iOS apps! And now you can learn it from the comfort of your home, in your own time, without having to attend a boring class.
My name is Amit Kalra, a WWDC ’16 scholarship winner!
I have created 2 apps and both of my apps were featured by Apple in the App Store and have hit top charts, alongside getting some press! I didn’t come from a tech background and I didn’t let that stop me! I’m not really into technical terms and I’m gonna teach you the same way I learned!
What if I don’t have enough time?
- That’s not a problem at all!! You can take all the time in the world in the comfort of your home to complete this course! I’ve designed this course for everything to be learned within 5 hours!
Here are some reviews I’ve gotten from teaching others!
“I went from knowing NOTHING in Swift to making my own tutorials on how to create apps!”
“Amit teaches in a very unique way. He doesn’t teach in a normal way. He teaches in a way that’s super natural and it’s so detailed!“
“His teaching style is really fun! It’s really boring when he explains the terms but that stuff won’t even be needed in the future and teaches you the way he learned!“
What will I get if I buy this course today?
I will show you how to build real and amazing augmented reality (AR) apps using ARKit. I’m going to start from the beginning covering the basics of AR and how to setup your AR project! Then, we’ll dive into advanced concepts of plane detection, physics, and collision detection. I’ll also show you how to make 3D Models using SketchUp, Unity, and Blender!
Alongside this course, you also get all of the source code! FOR FREE!! And with comments to understand it better!
You’ll also receive a UNLIMITED support on Udemy forums. I am very active on forums and make sure that every questions is answered. Not only that, if you need another way to reach me, you can always tweet and dm me on my Twitter @amitnkalra! I am extremely active there!
Can you believe you get all this (and MORE) for just $150? (Also being constantly updated!!)
“I saw the preview of this course and it’s amazing! It’s jam-packed with information so grab your popcorn and get ready to learn!“
Well, you’re not dreaming! This is a reality. Take advantage of this great course NOW!!
Why should you even learn ARKit?
- ARKit is the future! That means not everything has been done yet! If you can create something truly original and dope, you’re almost guaranteed to hit the top charts!
- ARKit is going to help create attractive and intuitive experiences!
Who is this for?
This course is for anyone who wants to learn all about the brand new ARKit. Knowing how to use Augmented Reality using ARKit can also help you get paid a higher salary because not many people are educated in ARKit!
Is this course right for me?
YES! If you have a passion to learn and you enjoy learning, I encourage you to purchase this course right now!!
What are the requirements?
- A Mac Computer
- Xcode 9 or Xcode 9 (Latest Beta)
- iPhone 6S or above running iOS 11 or iOS 11(Latest Beta)
- Very basic understanding of the Swift 4! – I’ll teach you the rest!
What am I going to get from this course?
- Create dope Augmented Reality (AR) Apps Using ARKit Using Swift 4!
- Build apps that can be placing virtual objects in the real world!
- Learn all about the SceneKit framework through the use of ARKit!
- Become a professional app developer and take freelance gigs to work from anywhere in the world!
- Apply for a new job in a software company as an iOS developer! (ARKit is brand new and will be seen as a great advantage!)
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to be an app developer: This is a complete course! (And it continues to be updated!)
- Anyone who wants to learn to code! Augmented Reality is the future and the future is happening right NOW!
- Anyone who wants to understand how computers work: Everyone uses apps and computers all the time, but why don’t that many people know how to write code?
- Anyone who wants to learn about ARKit!
- Anyone who wants to learn about SceneKit!
- Anyone who wants to make a dope app and learn about ARKit!
- Anyone who wants to learn about SceneKit!
- Anyone who is just willing to learn!!
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]