This course will cover such advanced concepts as objects and object literals, function expressions, prototypical inheritance, functional programming, scope chains, function constructors (plus new ES6 features), immediately invoked function expressions (IIFEs), call, apply, bind, and more.
Note: In this course you’ll also get downloadable source code. You will often be provided with ‘starter’ code, giving you the base for you to start writing your code, and ‘finished’ code to compare your code to.
What are the requirements?
- A browser and text editor
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand advanced concepts such as closures, prototypal inheritance, IIFEs, and much more.
What is the target audience?
- Experienced coders coming from other programming languages
- Anyone who has found concepts just as object prototypes, closures, and other advanced concepts difficult to learn
- Those interested in building their own frameworks, or being better able to learn from the source code of other well-known frameworks and libraries
Full Details :[ Take Course Now ]