Over 1970 students already taking the course
But first you need to get started. You need the right foundations. Don’t worry if you are a beginner, I’ll explain every concept used.
We’ll be doing lots of practical exercise and projects and I’ll give a review to every exercise or project you will build. So we’ll work hand in hand.
What we’ll cover:
– We’ll go deeper into strings, string methods, numbers and number methods
– You’ll make fun exercises and simple projects with these methods
– And you wil practice, practice, practice
– In each section there will be fun and engaging quizes and projects to build
– 11th July – added new section introductions
– 2nd of May, 2016 – coding challenge solution added to the course
As a programmer, it’s also important to be able to talk like a programmer, so I’ll introduce important vocabulary that’s useful for you to know.
After the course you will:
– understand basic and advanced programming concepts
So, let’s get started NOW!
What are the requirements?
- install Brackets editor
- install Chrome browser
- have a positive attitude and a desire to learn and do the work
What am I going to get from this course?
- understand basic and advanced programming concepts
What is the target audience?
- for programmers that have previous experience in other languages
- students that are new to programming
Full Details :[ Take Course Now ]