The comprehensive course to secure & crack WEP/WPA/WPA2 key and perform MITM attack From scratch using Kali Linux 2.0
This Price is for the 1st 100 students, so it will go up after that.
in this course you will start as a beginner without any previous knowledge about the hacking , this course focuses on the practical side more than the theoretical side .
In this course you will learn how to set up your Kali Linux Environment properly and it’s going to be Kali Linux 2.0 which is the newest version of offensive security Organisation , then you will learn how the Devices communicate with each other then you will go through the theory behind cracking WEP and WPA2 and this will help you to understand what’s going on , then you will learn how to crack WEP/WPA2 password using more than method so if the first method doesn’t work so you can try another one and after cracking WEP/WPA2 password then you will learn powerful attacks that you will be able to do against the clients in the network which is the funniest part of this course , after all of this you will learn how to protect your self from these attacks and how you can prevent your WiFi network from cracking .
This course is intended for beginners and professionals , if you are a beginner you will start from zero until you become a professional , and if you are a professional so this course will give you an additional information.
This course is divided to six parts :
- Preparation: in this section you will learn how to download and setup kali linux properly as a virtual machine,and we will have an overview on the distribution and how you can update it , this will help you to create your safe Environment to do a penetration testing .
- Network Basics: here you will learn the basics that will help you to understand what you should do before network security testing .
- Gather AP information Before Cracking : we will learn here how you can gather information about the target before cracking the password like (ESSID-BSSID-Channel-how many clients are connected-Encryption kind etc……) because as you know you can’t hack any thing without having much information about the target , and how we can disconnect and connect any client from the network.
- Cracking WEP/WPA/WPA2 Encryption : after gathering information about the target you will learn how you can crack the password ofWEP/WPA/WPA2 encryptions and the theory behind each method.
- MITM Attack: in this section which is the gravest and the funniest section in this course because its includes a lot of tricks and you can steal passwords and spy on the clients .
- Protecting yourself against all of these attacks: in this part which is the most important part is protect yourself against all of the previous attacks starting from cracking AP password and finishing with MITM Attacks so you will prevent yourself and your AP and your accounts from these attacks.
NOTICE: All the videos are downloadable.
My Recommendation is these WiFi Cards:
- Atheros AR9271 chipset
- Ralink RT3070
- Realtek RTL8187L
- All of these Attacks are working on any device such as (Tablets Laptops and Smartphones etc….) and on any operating system such as (IOS Android Windows Linux OSX etc….).
- You must apply what you have learned To become an advanced level , because this course is focusing on practical side.
- This course is going to be always up to date.
- This course is only for ethical purposes.
- If you have any question or any problem you can send a message to us or comment.
- After finishing this course you will be able to get a certificate from Udemy.
- All the people who enrolled in this course will get discounts for future courses.
- All the Rights are Reserved to iSecurityPro no other Organization is involved.
What are the requirements?
- PC or Laptop
- WiFi Card (supports injection)
- Kali Linux Distribution
- Basic IT skills
What am I going to get from this course?
- Learn network security testing
- Setup your Kali Linux environment properly
- You will learn the basics of network
- Gather any access point information without having the key
- Learn some linux commands
- You will be able to deal with a lot of Kali Linux tools
- Carry out a number of attacks without having the key
- Crack any WiFi encryption using a number of methods
- Protect your WiFi network against all of the attacks
- Learn ARP Poisoning
- Launch ARP Poisoning attack
- Launch (Man in the middle attack)
- Gain access to any client account in the WiFi network
- Detect ARP Poisoning (MITM) attack to protect yourself against it
What is the target audience?
- This course is for the people who want to do a Penetration Testing against a Specific WiFi Networks.
- for the people who wants to protect them self against all of these attacks.
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]