- start building your portfolio to be able to target more lucrative positions as a front end or full stack developer,
- get promoted and be recognized for being a credible mentor,
- save a lot of time by learning what matters, and put theory into practice by solving exercises.
Unlike many other courses, you will not only learn the main features of ES6, but you will also know when to use them. After all, knowing generator functions or promises won’t bring you forward. Discovering how to use lazy evaluation and how to call an API GET request elegantly will make a difference for you.
The course focuses on practical use cases and exercises. After a short, concise summary, you will get a chance to solve some exercises, and check my reference solutions.
ES6 in Practice is not only about ES6. As a side-effect, you will boost your problem solving skills by tackling meaningful problems in practice.
- You would like to prepare for a job interview by solving meaningful problems in practice
- You are fed up with books and courses that only give you in-depth theory, but never give you the opportunity to put theory into practice
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]