Learn how to use the Arduino platform with these 5 simple projects
JOIN OVER 3500+ SUCCESSFUL STUDENTS WHO HAVE TAKEN THIS COURSE!
CAPTIONS FOR ALL LECTURES!
This course will take you from an Arduino beginner to creating your own designs in 5 Easy to Follow Projects.
Learn the building blocks of creating with the Arduino.
Each project will give you another piece of the puzzle.
Get Step-by Step Instruction the whole way through each project.
I’ll answer any questions you have to make sure you fully understand the material.
If the question can help others, I’ll make a video on the topic.
Start making your own projects in as little as 2 hours
Have your first sketch running in as little as 10 minutes.
27 lectures with over 2 hours of content.
Get to know 14 different components and sensors
Learn to use Photo-resistors and PIR Sensors.
Push Buttons, Potentiometers, and LEDs.
Speakers, Keypads, and LCD Screens.
This course it grouped into 5 distinct projects:
- Project 1: Night Light Project
- Project 2: Traffic Light Project
- Project 3: Motor Speed Controller
- Project 4: Motion Detection Alarm
- Project 5: Access Control Device
Save time and energy with project based learning
In just 5 Simple Projects, you can be on your way to making whatever you want.
What are the requirements?
- Some familiarity with the C programming language
- Basic electricity concepts, such as voltage, current and resistance
What am I going to get from this course?
- Install the Arduino IDE
- Test that their Arduino Board is working
- Build Projects using the following parts: LED, Photoresistor, Push Button, Potentiometer, Motor, Keypad, LCD Screen
- Use Built-In and External Libraries
Who is the target audience?
- This course is meant for people new to Arduino, but who have some previous programming experience. You can take this course without prior programming knowledge, however it is assumed that the student knows basic programming concepts. This course is also for those looking for a refresher on the Arduino
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]