Learn Automated Continuous Deployment using AWS CodePipleine, Elastic Beanstalk & Lambda (includes example PHP project).
Automated Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) is a critical part of DevOps and is a skill that is in high demand.
In this course, we will examine the subject in complete depth by walking through an example project and building a complex CI/CD pipeline on AWS. You will gain the following five extremely valuable and highly sought after skills:
- Learn to conceptualize and design CI/CD pipelines for your own web applications
- Deploy and scale web applications on Amazon’s Cloud infrastructure using AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Build pipelines on Amazon’s Cloud infrastructure using AWS CodePipeline
- Learn advance topics such as Elastic Beanstalk Extensions and AWS Lambda to run custom actions in your CodePipeline
- Monitor your automated CI/CD pipelines
The tech landscape today is extremely competitive and is moving at an incredibly fast pace. With the emergence of cloud-based infrastructure, many startups are disrupting long-established businesses, industries and sectors almost on a daily basis as their entry barriers and costs keep on going down. DevOps and continuous integration / continuous deployment processes allows team to iterate often and innovate faster.
After taking this course, you will have a comprehensive understanding of continuous integration and continuous deployment processes. You will be able to confidently design a CI/CD pipeline for your own web applications. You will gain an in-depth understanding of AWS CodePipeline and AWS Elastic Beanstalk services.
With these skills, you will be able to build fully automate deployments of your web applications on Amazon’s Cloud infrastructure.
The course is very hands-on and together we will walk through an example project. We will pick a web application and deploy it on Amazon’s Cloud using AWS Elastic Beanstalk. I will then demonstrate and create a fully automated CI/CD pipeline for our web application using AWS CodePipeline. I will cover both of these AWS services in complete depth while also giving you easy to follow step-by-step instructions.
We will also cover some advance topics such as ebextensions and adding AWS Lambda functions in your AWS CodePipeline.
★ 4000+ students enrolled
★ Rated highly by students
★ 70% course is practical based
- Software Engineers, Web Designers and Developers
- Infrastructure, DevOps & QA teams
- Tech founders, CTOs & SME owners
- Someone looking to automate their web application delivery process using AWS
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]