MATLAB tutorial for Importing, Analyzing and sharing your results of data analysis from excel files.
✔ 88% Four star or above ratings and 50% Five star ratings with an overall rating of (4.5/5)
✔ You receive knowledge from a Ph.D. in Computer science with over 10 years of teaching and 15 years of programming experience and another decade of experience in using MATLAB
✔ 50% Discount on my other MATLAB courses. (Please ask me for that)
✔ 30 Day money back guarantee 1.5 + hours of content!
“The selection of topics is good. The content of the lectures is fine. The lecturer talks a bit too fast. I had problems with coding one of the lectures and asked for help from the lecturer He answered me quickly and to the point.”
Good Class, gives a good overview of using Guide in MATLAB. Explanations are short and to the point. Does not give in-depth instruction. However, the class is very good at showing how to use the Guide in building MATLAB GUIs. If you are unfamiliar with the Guide at all, this is a good class. It will show you how to make GUIs using the Guide and how to work with the many different elements available in the Guide like tables, check boxes, drop down lists, etc.
Student Testimonials! who are also instructors in the MATLAB category
“Concepts are explained very well, Keep it up Sir…!!!”
Engr Muhammad Absar Ul Haq instructor of course “Matlab keystone skills for Mathematics (Matrices & Arrays)”
Your Benefits and Advantages:
- This course include
- How to import, preprocess, anlayze, visualize and generate reports of data analysis.
- the main focus is on automating all the processes without digging deep into MATLAB programming.
- If you do not find the course useful, you are covered with 30 day money back guarantee, full refund, no questions asked!
- You have lifetime access to the course.
- You have instant and free access to any updates i add to the course.
- You have access to all Questions and discussions initiated by other students.
- You will receive my support regarding any issues related to the course.
- Check out the curriculum and Freely available lectures for a quick insight.
It’s time to take Action!
Click the “Take This Course” button at the top right now!
...Time is limited and Every second of every day is valuable…
I am excited to see you in the course!
Dr. Nouman Azam
Basic Course Description
Technical professionals often finds that they are faced with limitations when using Excel for analyzng their data. This course will illustrate the capabilities of MATLAB for overcoming these limitations. In particular, we will focus on how to supplement the capabilities of Microsoft Excel by having access to thousands of customized mathematical and advanced analysis functions, flexible visualization tools, and the ability to automate your analysis workflows.
You will learn the following set of topics in this course
- Access and import data from Excel files.
- Customize the visualization of data.
- Learn statistical models that fits the data.
- Generate reports for sharing with others.
At the end of this segment,
- You should be able to create your own templates for data visualization and data analysis.
- You should be able to work with data preprocessing using MALTAB.
- You will able to create reports based on your data analysis.
What am I going to get from this course?
At the end of the course you be a confident user of the MATLAB for analyzing data that resides in MATLAB.
You should be able to work with processing data, importing data, visualizing data, do meaningful analysis and reporting your results.
What are the requirements?
- The course is self explainatory and do not need any prior knowledge of MATLAB.
- The students must install MATLAB on their computers
What am I going to get from this course?
- 1. Use MATLAB for importing data from excel
- 2. Use MATLAB for analyzing data in excel files.
- 3. Autogenerate reports for sharing with collegues
Who is the target audience?
- Researchers, Entrepreneurs, Instructors, College Students, Engineers, Programmers, Simulators who wants to quickly create front ends for their users to run their code and projects .
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]