A Compact Course on Adobe Illustrator developed for highly efficient learning. Digitally draw 3 flat design spaceships.
In this course, digital creator John Bura from Mammoth Interactive will teach you how to use Adobe Illustrator to do flat design. We will draw 3 different spaceships for use in games, apps, and other digital media of your choice.
What is a Compact Course?
- A Compact Course is designed to maximize efficiency and teach you a specific skill in an afternoon.
- Rather than going through a long course for a long amount of time, this course gives you a visible accomplishment and new skill in a matter of hours.
Why take a Compact Course?
- If you prefer a teaching style that is akin to a bootcamp but with less cramming and more focus on a clear learning goal, try this Compact Course.
- When you have a free afternoon, spend it efficiently by learning a new skill that you can put on your resume, with a finished project you can add to your portfolio. Before you know it, your showcase will grow with all the projects that will have built up over time.
- We’re not trying to teach you the entirety of Illustrator but rather a specific project that you will have completed by the end.
- Taking daily steps to grow your toolkit will ensure that you remain a lifelong learner. As they say, there’s no such thing as a small step. Every action you take will impact the rest of your career.
We at Mammoth Interactive value input from students like you. Feel free to leave us any questions in our Q&A section. Please leave this course a review. We love hearing from you!
The source file of the art assets we make is included in this course. Enroll today to join the Mammoth community.
- Beginners who want to learn Adobe Illustrator CC.
- Beginner graphic designers who want to learn flat design.
- Artists who want to learn digital drawing.
- Beginners who want a compact course on navigating Illustrator’s interface.
- Developers who want to make spaceship art for their games or apps.
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]