Learn the fundamentals of successfully creating, structuring, and running network cable for a home or building.
Cabling is no-doubt one of the fundamentals of the IT world.
Whether you’re an Intern or a Level III Technician, you’ll eventually run into a situation that requires you to create and run cable. What seems like an easy task can turn into a real headache if the proper steps aren’t executed properly.
This course is designed to teach you the core principles of network cabling so that you can;
- Cut and Measure Cable Wiring
- Determine Category Types
- Install (a.k.a. “Crimp”) RJ45 Connectors onto Cables
- Wire and Establish Connections with Jacks / Ports
- Test and Diagnose New / Existing Connections
- And everything else in-between
By the end, you’ll know network cable wiring inside and out.
So, If you’re ready to hone your skills in the art of cabling, Enroll now.
- Anyone who wants to learn physical network wiring.
- Job hunters seeking knowledge for entry-level IT positions
- Anyone who needs to run cable in their home / building
- Business owners who need to run cable for their office(s)
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]