Tackling open ended problems with guile and creativity
What is Python and why is it important?
Python is an interpreted text based general purpose programming language, which has a wonderfully simplified syntax, dynamic typing and an awesome open source community constanly creating more and more amazing libraries and modules. This makes python an awesome tool for someone just getting into proramming as well as someone with serious ambitions in fields like data analysis web development or the Internet of Things.
What is special about this course?
Quite simply this is the ultimate second programming course for the everyman!. The approach taken demonstrates some theoretical concepts and then asks the student to solve an open ended problem. Much like lifting heavy weights tends to make your muscles bigger, solving hard problems improves your thinking!! Perhaps more importantly these types of problems prompt creativity and create original solutions. Completing this course with an understanding of multiple solutions for each problem will endow the student with a conceptual mastery of Python and thus prepare them to use Python and a professional setting and create real world applications!!
- Everyone who knows any programming and loves puzzles and problem solving
- Beginner programmers looking get more creative and tackle open ended problems
- High School Students, taking on their second programming course.
- Computer professionals looking to get on Python in a real fun way.
- Teachers / Tutors looking to find an ideal learning sequence to teach Python programming
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]