A foundational networking course and one of the most popular networking certifications in the world.
** Master the CompTIA Network+ Exam with Help from an Expert in the Field! **
Taught by an expert in information technology and cybersecurity with over 20 years of experience, this course is a fun way to master the fundamentals of networking. I have taught hundreds of students in my bootcamps and college classes on how to pass the A+, Network+, Security+, and Certified Ethical Hacker exams with my students obtaining over a 90% first-time passing rate.
You will learn the fundamentals of network and gain experience in the configuration, management, and troubleshooting of common wired and wireless network devices. Also, we will discuss emerging technologies such as unified communications, mobile, cloud, and virtualization technologies.
This course is designed to help prepare you for the CompTIA Network+ (N10-006) certification exam. This course covers the five domains for the Network+ (N10-006) certification exam: Network Architecture, Network Operations, Network Security, Troubleshooting, and Industry Standards, Practices, and Network Theory.
What You Will Receive In The Course:
- Over 8 hours of video lectures with the essential information needed to pass the Network+ exam
- Downloadable copies of every video lecture in the course
- PDF download of every slide in the course for “offline” study
- Practice questions to ensure mastery of each section of the course
What are the requirements?
- Students should have a basic familiarity with computer networks, but all required information will be covered during the course.
- Completion of the CompTIA A+ certification is helpful, but not required. If you are interested in obtaining the CompTIA A+ certification, please see my A+ Certification course, as well.
- There are no specific prerequisites as the course covers all the domains of the Network+ (N10-006) exam in detail.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Take and pass the Network+ (N10-006) certification exam with confidence.
- Describe computer networks, their functions, and their components with familiarity.
- Conduct subnetting of networks and perform network configurations.
- Become an effective networking technician in a small-to-medium sized business environment.
What is the target audience?
- The course is designed to help students prepare for a career as a network technician and to pass the CompTIA Network+ (N10-006) certification exam. Students learn to perform basic network technician duties and responsibilities effectively, as well as learn the terminology and nomenclature of the network technician’s world.
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]