Learn how to create a full e-commerce project with Asp.Net Core and Mvc 6 by building a real web application
__This course is in progress. We are adding new contents every day __
Last Update : 19.01.2017 – Section 7 (Frontend Pages Design) Added to Curriculum.
Psst : If you are a student or you don’t have enough budget to buy this course, please send a message to us for our limited $10 discounted price coupon code.
Are you here because you want to build your own web application?
THIS COURSE WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!
This course will give you step by step instructions on how to build a E-commerce App in Asp Net Core MVC 6 with the following features;
By the end of this course you will be able to build real world web apps. In this course you will learn how to build and design secure Asp.Net Core Mvc 6 apps. This is not a toy app. You will be building professional web applications – all from scratch. I strongly believe that the best way to learn to code is by building something from scratch. Code snippets and documents are great, but you truly learn when you are doing. This course will show you how to build a classified e-commerce website
Note: The source files of the HTML template that was partly used to show the main idea of the lecture subjects after Section 4 is not included in this course. You can use any template with similar properties for that matter. But if you still want to use the same template on the course, please send a message to us. All the source files will be added at the end of this course.
We believe students learn by creating from zero.
What are the requirements?
- Basics of C# language
- Basics of .Net Framework
What am I going to get from this course?
- Learn how to develop an E-Commerce Web App With Asp.Net Core Mvc 6 Framework
- Learn to Repository Design Pattern
- Learn to Singleton Design Pattern
- Learn to Asp.net Core Web Api
- Learn how to add Client-Side Packages like Bower, Grunt, Gulp and NPM
- Develop Client-Side Apps With, JQuery, Knockout js
- Use Angular 2 framework in Mvc 6 projects
- Learn to use Entity Framework Core
- Develop Client-Side Apps With Bootstrap 4
- Learn Dependency Injection in Asp.net Core Mvc 6
- Learn how to use Bootbox.js in your project
- Learn how to use Notify.js in your project
- Learn how to use Ajax in your project
- Learn how to use Json in your project
Who is the target audience?
- Wants to develop Asp.Net Core Web Apps
- Wants to create a real life E-Commerce Project
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]