A real hybrid app that works on iOS, Android and Windows Phones. The full process is shown, no details are left out.
In this course, you’re going to follow along as a full stack developer with nearly 2 decades experience creates an app from scratch.
I’m Gary Simon, and I will be your instructor throughout this course. I’ve created over 70+ courses for the top online education networks including LinkedIn, Pluralsight and Envato Network.
I’m sure you’ve heard of Bitcoin; it’s the world’s first CryptoCurrency. In the years since Bitcoin was released, there have been over a thousand more competing CryptoCurrencies.
Today, these CryptoCurrencies are immensely popular. That’s why we’re going to build an app called Coinful.
Coinful is an app that allows users to select which CryptoCurrency they want to follow, and it provides them with useful information in a beautiful user interface.
What you will learn
- App creation and development with Ionic 3 & Angular 4+
- Using Ionic with a public API
- Create UI Mockups
- Implement UI designs into a real app based on Mockups
- Effective logo design
Who is this course for?
Anyone who is interested in the full stack developer process of designing and coding apps.
What should I know before taking this course?
- Understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Basic understanding of Ionic & Angular is recommended, but not required. Check out my Author Page here at Udemy for free courses regarding these topics!
What software is required?
- A code editor
- Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop (If you prefer to follow the design videos)
- Adobe Experience Design (If you prefer to follow the mockup process).
Note: All project files are included, so you don’t have to follow the design videos. The assets will be provided for you to use.
So if you’re ready to learn, let’s get started!
- Aspiring App Developers
- Aspiring App Designers
- Those interested in CryptoCurrency Technology
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]