Master Android Design, Google APIs, and Different Android Libraries. Learn to implement Firebase as your apps back-end.
This is an android development course designed to take someone who is comfortable with Android to a higher grade! I The advanced topics covered include complex recycler-views, Google APIs, flavors, an event bus, view pagers, and most importantly a back-end service called Firebase. This is one of the few courses on Udemy that covers this important tool!
We dive into all of these topics by building just one app from the very beginning. You as the student will code alongside the instructor lesson by lesson. The lessons build on top of each other as each lesson adds more to the app until completion. At the very end, we will see how to get the appropriate certifications and publish the app into the Google Play Store.
This course can take anywhere from 2-3 weeks to compete. In this short time span, you can greatly increase your abilities! In addition, the instructor will answer any and all android questions you may have that can be relevant or irrelevant to the course. In addition, you will also get the information of a beast graphic designer to help you make your app logos! If you want to become a better/beast android developer, this is the course for you!
Animation:Blender 2D Templete
Song:P-Holla – Do it for Love
What are the requirements?
- Be comfortable with Java, Object-oriented Programming
What am I going to get from this course?
- Build advanced reycler-views
- Understand a variety of android libraries such as ottobus and butter-knife
- Implement popular Google APIs
- Add flavors into android projects
- Publish an app into google play with the necessary certifications.
- Use Googles Firebase to store data
Who is the target audience?
- Students who wish to advance their android development
- Students who are comfortable with Java and wish to begin android development
- If you are complete beginner in java or don’t know java then this is not the course for you
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]