Learn about the features of Arduino, Proteus and ARIS . And Simulate WIRELESS ROBOTIC CAR with Proteus professional 8.
USE COUPON CODE
Get Exclusive Discount on this course.
The Arduino Nano is a small, complete, and breadboard-friendly board based on the ATmega328 (Arduino Nano 3.x) or ATmega168 (Arduino Nano 2.x).
It has more or less the same functionality of the Arduino Duemilanove, but in a different package.
It lacks only a DC power jack, and works with a Mini-B USB cable instead of a standard one.
The Nano was designed and is being produced by Gravitech.
Learn the fundamentals of using this new tiny board and open your mind to new possibilities and desires.
Q. What I will learn from this course ?
Detailed explanations of using the Arduino Nano, setting it up, programming basic sketches and basic Bluetooth LE (Wireless) Connectivity. Suitable for any programmer level, get started on IoT basics and start making own hardware projects with programming. Teaching by Project with hands on examples showing technical details.
What are the requirements?
- Here you’ll learn simulation from scratch. Just enjoy it.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Learn about the latest Arduino Nano.
- Learn basic IoT with the Arduino development board and build some projects
- Learn about Digital and Analog controls and inputs.
Who is the target audience?
- Any programmer who is interested in learning IoT or ready to build some Automation stuff and also have an interest in family of Arduino.
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]