ATTENTION (Read carefully!):
- This course was originally created and launched in Portuguese, however due to it’s success we decided to bring it to other countries! Therefore, note that all the classes have Portuguese audio with English subtitles! Remember to activate the subtitles in the video player! In case you like the contents, we intend to re-film it entirely in English in the future!
- The classes will be gradually included each week until we reach the full 10.5h of content! Please, be patient!
Some reviews of the original course:
“Very good, I’m learning things which will certainly help me a lot in the future! It’s worth it to do the course …” – Flavio de Souza Batista
“The course is very practical and fast, without ceasing to have a lot of content” – Thiago Souza Santos
“The instructor is tranquil and objective, which makes the learning easy and productive.” – Sergio Biazetto
And many more…
We have 98% of ratings above 4 stars, in other words, 98% of students satisfied with the original course!
Welcome to the Complete Course of Game Creation for Android!
Have you ever had an idea which would make a great game, but didn’t know how to put it in practice?
Do you dream of working in Game Development?
Then you are in the right place! In this course you will learn everything necessary to create your Games from the beginning!
Here you will learn to use the newest and completest tool for Game Development, the Godot Engine, which is not only intuitive, but also completely free and limitless.
Do you think you will only get the theory? None of that! We will create 5 Games similar to the famous:
- Super Mario
- Flappy Bird
- Fruit Ninja
- Hand Spinner Multiplayer
Besides these, others will be included in the course in the future!
Don’t know anything about programming? No problem, we’ll teach you!
Have any doubts during the class? You will have a totally exclusive forum to ask any questions related to the course, which we’ll answer with pleasure!
What are you waiting for to begin to create your Awesome Games? Don’t lose any time! Sign up now!
- Game Development/Design enthusiasts.
- Students of Computer Science/Engineering.
- People with a desire to create their own game.