Learn Go using cutting-edge tech and bridge the gap between basic understanding of Go and use of its advanced features.
Welcome to this course: Advanced Google’s Go (golang) Programming Course. Go is the language of the Internet age, and the latest version of Go comes with major architectural changes. It is derived from C with additional features such as garbage collection, type safety, dynamic-typing capabilities, additional built-in types, and a large standard library. It is an open source programming language that makes it easy to build simple, reliable, and efficient software. Today, Go is gaining more and more popularity, and becoming an attractive skill as well.
In this advanced golang course, you’ll learn:
- Understand when and where to use concurrency to keep data consistent and applications non-blocking, responsive, and reliable
- Develop an awareness of application structures, interface design, and tooling
- Create strategies for third-party packages, dependencies, and vendoring
- Get to know tricks on treating data such as collections
- Handle errors and cleanly pass them along to calling functions
- Wrap dependencies in interfaces for ease of portability and testing
- Explore reactive programming design patterns in Go
This course is an invaluable resource to help you understand Go’s powerful features to build simple, reliable, secure, and efficient applications. So what are you waiting for? Let’s getting started.
- Web Developers
- Software Developers
- Anyone who wants to learn Go
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]